Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just for Kicks...

So my sister asked me the other day "what are you excited about the most"...

And all I can think about is wanting to see her sweet face! I don't even have the slightest idea of who she's going to look like. I can't even make an educated guess.

I mean come on, I JUST finally accepted the fact that I was pregnant and going to have a baby! (Yes it's took me this long)!

So just for kicks... cause that's ALL she's been doing today:
Who do you think miss Georgia will look like? Take the poll to the Right hand side!

And just to help you make a decision, here is a fun site that I found!

"Georgia" as a baby:

"Georgia" as a toddler:

And "just for Kicks", our brangelina child:

I have to say we make pretty cute kids no matter what the race!

less than 2 days till miss Georgia makes her appearance!

Go HERE to make your own babies!

No comments: