Friday, December 19, 2008

Deciphering License Plates

So John and I have enabled with this new talent... Deciphering License Plates.

The other day on our way home we pulled up to a car with Georgia Plates!

Wow, what are the odds of that? Besides that that IS a state... but come on, all the way out here in Cali?!

Now I don't know if this is legal... but the plate number was: AZG 716

I automatically was like, look it's a sign that Georgia will be born at 7:16!

Then we went off the deep end... I was breaking down the letters by what number letter it was in the alphabet.

So here is what John and I came up with:
A - 1
Z - 26
G - 7
7 - 7 hours
16 - 16 minutes

Put that all together...
1/26 G for Gorgeous Georgia at 7:16am

I know it's really far fetched but I even calculated how far along I would be on Jan. 26... exactly 38 weeks, which is full term.

Now we'll just have to wait and see...

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thats interesting!