Sunday, November 9, 2008

6 Month Baby Belly...

She's getting BIGGER!


It's so amazing how much she is growing just in a matter of months... weeks... hecks even days!

Georgia is most certainly a snuggler! I can feel her burrow into place and get all comfy and then just rest for a few hours.

I've been noticing that she favors my left side, and I'm starting to see that side of my belly is usually a little bigger than the other!

I feel every little movement that she makes now and so does John! The other day I was laying on the couch watching one of my shows and I felt her moving along and decided to take a closer look.... My belly is now bouncing with each move that she makes! John just cracks up that you can actually SEE her move.

I've been trying to get my mom to feel her move, and every time she's around we talk to her and rub the belly but NOTHING! So late one night after we went grocery shopping I laid down on her couch to see if she would move.. and sure enough grandma gigi got a couple of good kicks! Yay! Finally!

I keep trying to get a video of her moving... but maybe it might be a little easier next month!

Only 3 more months to go! Yikes!

1 comment:

Brian said...

So awesome! I will continue to pray for a healthy delivery!
See ya Sunday.